Tuesday, July 24, 2012

This is my show from yesterday- Enjoy ;)

Hello, my name is DaisyDestin!

I am 23 year old from US. I am a real country girl. I like leather, feet, toys, underwear, uniforms and masks. My measurements are 31-28-32". I do live shows where I earn money for living, watch and tip, thank you ;)

(*** my nickname there is also DaisyDestin ***)



Ever wanted to fuck a real country girl? Right here y'all! Im a previous Hall of Fame Model! I have an insanely high sex drive & simply cant get enough of SEX! I love pleasuring my body till I cum! fingers or toys, its even hotter when you cum with me C2C

What Turns Me On

I like fast cars, big trucks & smooth talkers! Confident open-minded guys with a sense of humor who have manners is very sexy! I love it even more to masturbate & cum with u, seeing u explode in pleasure C2C while watching me is a fuckin turn on!

My Expertise

If you like a sexy lil girl next door with a natural body, you've come to the right room! I'm a milf with all original parts & no restoration! :) Im eager to please & want to do what turns you on. I can do my own thing or be submissive & follow your lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment